[Disclaimer: This isn’t like my other blog posts and is intended for humorous purposes. Enjoy!]
I don’t normally watch reality TV; in fact, the only episode of Jersey Shore I watched was when Snookie took one straight to the jaw.
I can’t get enough of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. The show is a spinoff from one of the girls in Toddlers and Tiaras, Alana, who made the now famous statement, “A dolla makes me holla honey boo boo child!”
I don’t know if I watch the show more out of sheer disbelief or humor, but it’s definitely one of a kind.
The show is about Alana, her three sisters- “Pumpkin”, “Chickadee” and “Chubbs”, her mom, “Mama” and her dad who goes by “Sugar Bear”, living in a small town in South Georgia. They’re a very loving family, but let’s just say they probably live a little differently than most Americans. At least the ones you interact with. Alana is full of personality that you can tell comes straight from her mom. The show is full of helpful tips, so I decided I would share them with you:
1. You can’t be etiquettely and beautimous all the time
2. There’s something you can do naturally 10-15 times a day to lose weight (You’ll have to watch the show or look it up.)
3. Sugar Bear will know how to fix it
4. Never let your kids do your makeup
5. Babies come from biscuits
6. You can buy groceries at an auction
7. Ain’t nobody bringing home the crown but Honey Boo Boo child
I think a new episode comes on tonight. You really can’t take your eyes off the show once you start it.
Have you seen Here Comes Honey Boo Boo? What do you think about it? Did I miss any tips?